Saturday, June 18, 2016

Makeup kit for beginners- Part III

Hello beauties!

I am back with the third post in my beginners' makeup kit series and today I am going to talk about the last two products in my list which you can find here and these two products are mascara and eyeliner.
So lets start with the mascara:

Mascara:
Mascara is that one game changing product that can really change your look.  Your choice of mascara would depend on your preference for length and volume. There are different types of mascaras with differences in formulas and brushes. Before moving on to the list of mascaras I want to share a few points about mascara brushes with you which may help you in choosing a mascara.

  • If you have short lashes choose a mascara with a short wand and thick bristles as it will get close to your eyes and will easily grab each and every little lash.
  • If you already have thick lashes and now want some length and definition go for a mascara with a comb like brush as the more space there is between bristles, the better it will be at separating and defining lashes. 
  • If you want volume in your lashes then go for a mascara with densely packed bristles. 
  • Curved brushes are better at curling the lashes than straight brushes.
Now, here's a list of some good and affordable mascaras:

  • Maybelline colossal volume express mascara.
  • Essence get big lashes volume boost mascara
  • Maybelline lash sensational mascara
  • Maybelline great lash mascara
  • L'oreal Miss Manga Lash Lengthening Mascara
Eyeliners:

Gel eyeliner:
  • Maybelline eye studio lasting drama gel liner
  • Essence Gel eye pencil water proof.
  • Catrice eye liner gel
Liquid eyeliners:
Pencil eyeliners:

I have used most of the products mentioned above and I have read good reviews about those which I haven't used but still I recommend that you do your research before buying any of these products.
That's it for today I hope you found this post helpful...
I"ll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments which are your favorite mascaras and eyeliners.
Bubyee...





No comments:

Post a Comment