Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year wishes and Oriflame Very Me clickit black liquid eyeliner's review and swatch

Hello beauties!

I'm back with another post. Since it is going to be the last post of the year I wanted to write something about the new year but I don't want to bore you with same old new year new beginning kinda messages or with sharing new year's resolutions so I am just wishing you a very Happy new year.

And now I am sharing another product review and this time it is a liquid eyeliner. I love liquid liners but only those which come with a perfect brush and a formula that dries out fast on my eyes and is waterproof. So did this oriflame very me clickit eyeliner impress me?  Read on to find out..




These eyeliners come in grey, brown,blue, green and black colours but I have the black one only.

It comes in a small plastic bottle with brush in the cap like all liquid eyeliners. The bottle is black in colour and all details are written on it in silver letters which fade very quickly and the eyeliner starts looking really old very soon.

Now comes the most important part and that it is its brush. The brush is really thin with tight bristles which makes it easier to control the amount and shape, the brush is the best thing about this eyeliner. The only issue with the brush is its size but oriflame has a clickit connector which can be attached to the liner and other products of this range so the issue of size has been resolved in this way.This connector can be bought separately.



I have been using this eyeliner for a few months and most of the times I have put it on my eyelids I have felt that it stings but this itchy feeling goes away after a few minutes. My sister has also used this eyeliner but she never felt that so I think it may be because of my dry eyelids and lash line.

The eyeliner does not smudge and stays on for a very long time like upto 6-7 hours if it is not rubbed or touched with water (it is not waterproof) but it feels a little heavy on the lids, I mean it doesn't really bother me but I can feel that I have something on my lashline.

Oriflame's products are available on daraz.pk and just4girls.pk and also you can get them through oriflame's consultants if you know any.
I would recommend this eyeliner to you if you are looking for a budget friendly eyeliner in small packaging or if you are new to eyeliner thing because the brush is great for beginners, it helps in controlling the amount and precise application of liner but keep in mind that it is not waterproof.


That's it for today..
I'll be back soon till then take care
Bubye... :)

I wish all the best things for you in the upcoming year :)

1 comment: