Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Makeup Kits for Girls- Beginners

Hello beauties!

Welcome to the blog once again. It's been a long time since I posted anything here and it was because I was busy with my exams but now I am resuming blogging with a post especially requested by one of my friends who is a novice to makeup. She asked me to write about "what makeup products should a girl buy as a beginner".
I think these are seven makeup essentials that a girl should buy when she's starting out with makeup:
  1. Concealer
  2. Foundation/ BB/ CC cream/ tinted moisturizer.
  3. Blush on
  4. Mascara
  5. Eyeliner
  6. Setting/ Translucent powder.
  7. Lipstick
  8. Eyeshadows
I am going to talk about all these products in detail but in three different posts and today is the first post of the series in which I am going to talk about four products which are easily available in palettes. Since most of the beginners don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup it's a good idea to buy palettes as they give you a variety of shades at affordable price. So here I am sharing a few makeup kits/ palettes which are a good value for money.  
So let's get started:

Concealer:
A concealer is used to hide blemishes and dark circles. It can also be used to brighten up the areas of the face which you want to highlight.
Image from MUA's website

These palettes have a variety of shades ranging from dark to light so they can also be used for contouring as well.


Blush-On:
When we apply makeup the natural color of our cheeks hides behind the foundation so we need a blush to get back that natural color. Some good blusher palettes are:
  • Atiqa Odho's blush on Kit.
  • Makeup Revolution's Ultra Blush palettes.
  • e.l.f- Cream blush palette and e.l.f powder blush palette.
  • BH cosmetics- professional blush palette (contains neutral to vibrant shades with shimmery as well as matte finishes).
Eyeshadows:
Personally I am not an eyeshadow person I prefer colored eyeliners over eye shadows but if you prefer eyeshadows I think its better to start with nudes. 
These are some eye shadow palettes which are great in quality and are super affordable:
  • Makeup Revolution- I heart obsession palettes (5 different palettes in nudes as well as vibrant shades).
  • Atiqa Odho- Eye shadow kit (25 colors- from nudes to bold and vibrant shades)
  • Lakme makeup kit- Lakme 9 to 5 eye quartet.
  • BH cosmetics- 120 color eyeshadow palettes (6 editions available)
  • Makeup Revolution- Iconic palettes ( all natural and nude shades) 
Lipsticks:

It's a bit tricky to apply lipstick from a palette with a brush so I think its better to have at least one regular go to lipstick or lip gloss (preferably nude shade) that you can easily use anywhere. But for other shades these palettes are great.
Image from MUA's website

  • BH Cosmetics- 28 color lipstick palettes available in nudes and ultimates.
  • NYX- Pro lip cream palette available in nudes, pinks, reds and plums.
  • MUA- Pro paintbox lip palette also available in nudes, reds and plums.
I haven't used all of these products but I have read good reviews about them but still I recommend that you do your research before buying any of these things. Especially before you buy makeup online you should read some detailed reviews to see whether the product will suit your skin type and your skin tone.
That's it for today. I hope you find this post helpful.
I'll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments which are your favorite makeup palettes.
Bubye...

1 comment:

  1. Best MIG Welder for Home Use equips the Ironman series with its “soft arc” technology for an easier striking, more spatter-free arc. If you are looking to weld aluminum, Hobart offers a package with a SpoolRunner 200 spool gun found here, for a few hundred extra bucks. Best mig welder under 1000

    ReplyDelete