Sunday, June 19, 2016

Makeup kit for beginners- Part IV

Hello beauties!

I am back with the forth and the last post in my beginners' makeup kit series. Yea the series was supposed to end yesterday but then I realized I have talked about concealers, blush and lipstick palettes but I haven't discussed any options for people who want to buy individual products instead of palettes and that's why I decided to do this post in which I am going to share a few individual products in these categories. So let's get started...

Concealer:
  • Maybelline age rewind concealer
  • Maybelline fit me concealer
  • LA girl pro conceal

Lipsticks:




Lipgloss:


Blush on:

  • Maybelline dream bouncy blush
  • Misslyn compact blush
  • Oriflame very me cherry my cheeks blush
  • Makeup revolution's blushing hearts blusher

have used most of the products mentioned above and I have read good reviews about those which I haven't used but still I recommend that you do your research before buying any of these products.


That's it for today I hope you found this post helpful...
I"ll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments which are your favorite lipsticks and blush ons.
Bubyee...


No comments:

Post a Comment