Sunday, June 19, 2016

Makeup kit for beginners- Part IV

Hello beauties!

I am back with the forth and the last post in my beginners' makeup kit series. Yea the series was supposed to end yesterday but then I realized I have talked about concealers, blush and lipstick palettes but I haven't discussed any options for people who want to buy individual products instead of palettes and that's why I decided to do this post in which I am going to share a few individual products in these categories. So let's get started...

Concealer:
  • Maybelline age rewind concealer
  • Maybelline fit me concealer
  • LA girl pro conceal

Lipsticks:




Lipgloss:


Blush on:

  • Maybelline dream bouncy blush
  • Misslyn compact blush
  • Oriflame very me cherry my cheeks blush
  • Makeup revolution's blushing hearts blusher

have used most of the products mentioned above and I have read good reviews about those which I haven't used but still I recommend that you do your research before buying any of these products.


That's it for today I hope you found this post helpful...
I"ll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments which are your favorite lipsticks and blush ons.
Bubyee...