Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Eid ul Adha Shopping...

Hello… It’s almost time for Eid beauties!

Whether you are already done with your Eid shopping or whether you are still mulling it over, I’ve put together a list that I think can help you with your eid preparations.



Well It’s more of a haul/wish list post because I am gonna talk about some stuff that I’ve already bought and a few things which I want to buy before eid. Basically it’s a checklist for my eid preparations which I am sharing with you in hopes that it will help you in your eid preparations as well.
Also I wasn’t very good at updating the blog recently so I have made a complete schedule for the blog posts which I’ll be posting in the next few weeks. Here I’ll be sharing with you what you should expect on the blog.  So let’s get started with my checklist:

Dress:
I haven’t got my eid dress yet :( I was so busy with work in the last month that I didn’t find time to go shopping and now I need to do it in a rush.
Normally I prefer a simple lawn/cotton dress for eid as you know we need to run errands on eid but this time I am planning to buy a more fancy kinda dress may be of net or organza because these fabrics are very much in trend these days and the festive/ weddings season is coming after eid so I want a dress that I can wear to these upcoming weddings. These days all I do is search for ladies dresses online to find my perfect eid dress.

Accessories:
Accessories always help bring out your outfit and pull it all together.
In accessories, I have already bought shoes and a bag for eid. Since I don’t have a dress yet so I got the bag and shoes in black color as they can go with almost everything.
I already own a lot of jewelry items but I just realized a few days back that I don’t have a decent watch. In fact the only watch that I wear now was a present from my brother so I think I needed to buy a good watch. I have been doing a lot of research on ladies watches trend recently and noticed that striking dials with pearls and jeweled details are very much in trend this year so I am planning to buy a watch with a gorgeous dial.

Makeup:
Well you all know I love buying makeup so how is it possible that I don’t buy makeup on eid? It was my birthday last month and I wanted to get some birthday presents for myself but because of work I couldn’t find time to place order. But now finally I have ordered a lot of makeup online which I’ll be reviewing in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

Hairstyle:
Open straight hair with a side parting are my go to hairstyle that I wear almost every day everywhere but this eid I want to try something different. Braided hairstyles are very much in trend these days so maybe I’ll try something like that.

Food:
Well I am not much into cooking but I like to try out some new recipes every now and then.  I only try recipes which are easy to make so I have started searching for recipes which I can make without much effort. I’ll be sharing some recipes with you in the coming days.

So that’s it for today...
I’ll be back soon till then take care and share your eid preparations with me in the comments.
Bubye…


No comments:

Post a Comment