Monday, June 20, 2016

Freeman Facial Purifying Acai Clay Mask

Hello beauties!

I am back with another post and today it's going to be a face mask review. I have already shared with you that when it comes to face masks I rely on freemans. Over the years I have tried many of their masks and have also reviewd two on my blog which you can check out here and here today I am going to talk about Freeman's Acai clay mask.
Product claim:
A quick fix for dulling skin, powered by an 8-antioxidant blend of Acai, Blueberry, Cranberry, Goji, Mango, Mangosteen, Noni, and Pomegranate to neutralize environmental damage. Super oil-absorbent clays draw impurities from skin and clean out clogged pores. Perfect for all skin types.
Ingredients:
It contains many fruits like Acai Goji berry, cranberry, blueberry mango and pomegranate extracts. All these fruits got my attention and I immediately bought it.
Packaging:
The mask comes in a regular 175 ml purple plastic tube. The color of packaging was another reason I was attracted towards this mask.

Fragrance and appearance:
Its smell remind me of bubblegums. The smell is quite refreshing and pleasant actually and it stays there until the mask is washed off. The color of the mask is mint green/blue.

Use:
As per instructions I use it twice a week. I just apply it all over my face focusing more on my nose and its surrounding areas as that's where my pores are more likely to be clogged. The consistency of the mask is neither thin nor very thick so it spreads easily unlike most clay masks which are very thick and difficult to spread.

My experience:
It takes around 20-25 minutes to completely dry and I just wash it off with normal tap water (you can use warm water if you want). 
The first time I used it I was really happy with the result because it really made my skin more alive. In terms of evening out the skin tone it worked just like the chocolate and strawberry mask which is my all time favorite but it is not as moisturizing as the other one so I need to moisturize my face after using this and that is why I think it would not be very good for people with dry skin especially in winters.
For summers, this mask is perfect for me as I usually get two toned and tanned skin in summers and it really helps in reducing the tan and evening out the skin tone. 
As for its claim for drawing out impurities and cleaning the pores, I think it lives up to its claim as whenever I use it I feel my skin extra clean and soft. Overall I am happy with this product and would recommend this to everyone who do not have very dry skin.

Price and availability:
It is easily available in all supermarkets and pharmacies and online. The price ranges between Rs.350-400/-

That's it for today I hope you found this post useful...
I'll be back soon till then take care...
Bubyee...


No comments:

Post a Comment