Monday, March 28, 2016

Trendy Jewellery and Watches....

Hello beauties!

It is said that Accessories are like vitamins to fasion. The right jewellery and accessories can turn an ordinary outfit into a fashion statement piece.

Jewlery is like the perfect spice,  it always complements what's already there. Right accessories make an outfit complete and appropriate for any occasion.

I remember when I was younger I used to collect all kinds of colorful jewellery but now I am more into silver and pearl jewellery. My preferences for jewellery have changed over the time but my love for jewellery is still there. I am still a jewellery hoarder.
 Whenever I find a new store the first section I check is their accessories section and if I like their accessories collection the store is a hit for me. Today I am going to share one such website with you which has a wide variety of beautiful jewellery ranging from everyday wear to a more formal heavier jewellery.

Check out some of my favorites from their online jewellery collection.








They also have some trendy and stylish ladies watches at amazing prices.
These are some of my favourites from their collection.




That's it for today...
I'll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments which is your favourite jewelry item.
Bubye... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment