Friday, April 1, 2016

Rivaj UK Quick Dry Lipstick- Review and swatches

Hello beauties!
I am back with another post and this is going to be a lipstick review. Last week I bought this Rivaj UK Quick Dry Lipstick and since then I am using it everyday.This is the first time I have bought anything from this brand and I am not sure about its origin but I think it's a local brand which is easily available in most local makeup stores.
So girls read on to find out why I like this lipstick:




The Rivaj UK's quick dry lipsticks are available in 18 shades, I have got it in shade 17 which is a brownish nude colour perfect for everyday wear.
The product comes in a dual sided plastic tube of 6 ml with a doe foot applicator. One side of the bottle contains the colored lipstick and the other contains clear lipgloss.

Before drying

After drying

Like all liquid lipsticks it applies as a gloss but then it dries out and gives a matte finish. While applying it I need to be very careful and quick because as the name tells, it dries out very fast and if not applied quickly it ends up looking uneven.
The finish of the lipstick is really matte and if worn alone it makes my lips look dry and chapped so I advice that you exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying it if you want to use the color alone without the gloss. I am not a fan of matte lips so I always apply the transparent lipgloss over it.

The best thing about this lipstick is the staying power. It stays on my lips for upto 4-5 hours and if I apply the lipstick alone without the gloss it stays on even longer.
It's not any extraordinary product but a good value for money. The best thing about these lipsticks are large variety of colors, great staying power and affordable price.This brand is available in most local makeup stores as well as online and the price ranges from Rs.280- 350/-. I got mine from Hyperstar, Fortress Stadium, Lahore for Rs.350.
That's it for today...
I'll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments have you ever tried any Rivaj UK's products? if yes which of their products do you like?
Bubye :)

2 comments:

  1. We've come a long way with lipstick in a few short years, haven't we? At one time, we had to constantly reapply our bullets of rouges and nudes after every bite of food. But now, the best liquid lipsticks on the market are ready to greet your lips with velvety, no-budge formulas. There are so many liquid-based options to choose from that have full-coverage color, extra-long wear, and best of all, remain comfortable so you barely remember you’re wearing anything on your lips in the first place.
    NYX lipstick in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are well-pigmented lipsticks that have a matte finish but still feel comfortable on the lips. They keep a bit of a slippy feel on the lips, never dry out the lips and just look really gorgeous on.
    essence this is me lipstick

    ReplyDelete