Monday, March 21, 2016

Lasagne with White Sauce recipe

Hello beauties!
I am back with another post. But this post is going to be totally different from my regular posts because today I am going to share a food recipe with you. I am not much into cooking and even when I want to try some recipes I never find time to do so becuase of my busy routine.
But then on one fine weekend I decided to try my hands at cooking. My mom was planning to make lasagne that day and I said Mom you take some rest,  I'll do the cooking today (but she stayed with me in the kitchen all the time because she didn't have trust on me :/).

I googled a few recipes for making lasagne and eventually decided to make the white sauce one becuase I like everything with white sauce be it pasta or lasagne or anything.

So I started cooking/baking and everybody at my home was sure that I am going to make a disaster soon (I'll share my first baking experience some other time :p).  But I was very cautious this time and you can see the result.

sorry I did not take any good pictures because I had no plans of posting this online

Okh,  enough of my ramblings...  let's move on to the recipe...

First I cooked 1/2 kg ground beef with a little water and salt and then added the following ingredients
1 chopped onion,
1 tomato
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
Just a pinch of oregano
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon pepper.
And then let it cook till it was completely dry and cooked. (For about 20-25 minutes).

In another pan I boiled the lasagne sheets (I just added some salt along with water and sheets and let them cook).
In the meanwhile I took another pan and made the white sauce...
I melted 2 tablespoons of butter and then added 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper each and mixed them together.
Then I gradually added 2 cups of milk while constantly stirring the mixture and when it became thick I removed it from the heat.
Then I added 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese into this sauce and the sauce is done.
Then came the time to mix all these things.
In a baking dish I set the lasagne sheets and put the beef and white sauce and 1 cup of cheese in layers on these sheets and then added another layer of lasgne sheets on top.


After that I just put the dish in the preheated oven for around 30-35 minutes and thats it.
When I tasted this lasagne I couldn't believe that I made this because I wasn't expecting such a good result after my first failed baking attempt but it was yummy.  I know that sounds like boasting but honestly it was delicious. Now, I am really motivated to try some other recipes as well so you should expect more food posts now but that's it for today...

I'll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments how was your first cooking experience.
bubye...

No comments:

Post a Comment