Sunday, December 20, 2015

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette- Mermaids and Unicorns Review


Hello Beauties!

So today I am back with another product review and this time it is an eye shadow palette by Makeup Revolution. A few months back Makeup Revolution launched its Unicorns and Mermaids Redemption Palette and I immediately fell in love with this but I never bought it because I rarely wear such vibrant and bold colors on my lids and I didn’t want to waste my money on something I’d never use. But I got the opportunity to try this palette when one of my friends bought it on a black Friday sale and boy! I am in love with this all over again.

The shadows come in a simple plastic package with a transparent lid with makeup revolution written on it in gold letters. The palette also has an applicator.





The palette has twelve eyeshadow colors. Shade 1, 2 and 3 are different hues of green and 4, 5 and 6 are blues representing the sea and mermaid side of the palette.

The last six shades are different shades of purple and grey.

All the shades are intensely pigmented except the first one (light green) which takes two to three swipes to actually show the color.  See the swatches:




I have used three eyeshadow palettes from makeup revolution till now and now I can vouch that they have an amazing staying power at such low price. This palette is available at Makeup Revolution’s website and in Pakistan at daraz.pk for Rs. 950/-.

That’s it for today I’ll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments what do you think of this palette..

Bubye..


No comments:

Post a Comment