Friday, December 18, 2015

Healing Cracked Heels in Winter...

Hello beauties!

 I'm back with another post and as winters are officially here now I am going to talk about winters.

Winter is my favourite time of the year. Coffee, Dry fruits, Cardigans and jackets, laying in bed all day on weekends doing nothing I love all that. But with winters come dry skin, chapped lips and cracked heels which is the worst part of winter season. 
We use lots of things for our face and lips but most of the times we neglect our heels which become dry and eventually cracked so today I am sharing something with you that I use for healing my heels. I have tried some foot creams and although they work great I think there can't be anything better than a DIY foot mask.

I have tried many DIY recipes and some of them have actually worked for me but this one is my favourite as it gives very fast result. So read on to find out what I do to cure my cracked heels.


Image from google

Method

Before I go to bed I soak my feet in warm water with salt for around 5- 10 minutes and then scrub the dead skin off with a pumice stone. 




Then I apply a mixture of Glycerine, rosewater and lemon juice on my feet and leave it overnight. I add all the ingredients in equal quantity but you can reduce the quantity of glycerine if you don't like that sticky feeling on your feet. Plus I sleep with my socks on so the stickiness doesn't bother me.
This DIY recipe is my holy grail. I have been using it for years, it makes my feet really soft and moisturised and I recommend everyone to try this.

I hope you like this post. Tell me in the comments would you try this DIY recipe?


That's it for now I'll be back soon till then take care..


Bubye


No comments:

Post a Comment