Saturday, July 11, 2015

Skin Deep Cell Phone App- Review

Hello beauties!  

Today I'm sharing something new and different at my blog and it is a mobile phone app..
Being a cell phone and apps addict I'm  always checking out different apps I download 'em,  use for a while if they are interesting or useful I keep them  otherwise i just delete them in a few days. One day just browsing through the play store I came across this app called "Skin deep" when I read the details it sounded really good.
We all want to look and feel beautiful and for this we use many products without realizing all the effects they can have on us.  Most of the time we do not read the ingredients list and even if we read it we do not know anything about them so in fact this list of ingredients on the back of every product does not do any good to us.
So back to the "App talk"..  I downloaded this app and found it very useful. This app classifies the products as hazardous,  moderately hazardous and after complete analysis of the ingredients used in it.

What we need to do is just input the product into this app and the App will do the rest and will give us the final result. We can input the name of the product manually and also the App can scan the bar code.
The App also saves the search history so we do not need to scan the bar codes again and again.

It also gives some tips as to what ingredients are harmful and should be avoided.

In the end I'd say I found this app really useful and I love it. 

That's it for now. I'll be back soon.

Take care... Bubye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment