Friday, July 24, 2015

Food review- The Classroom Cafe

Hello beauties! 

Today's post is a restaurant/cafe review..
Recently I read some reviews of The Classroom Cafe on the internet and since most of the reviews were positive I knew I must go there very soon. The other day I went there with some friends for lunch and it was a good experience.
The ambiance and food both were great. Their interiors are aesthetic. As the name tells they have given the cafe a classroom kind of look.
The education and school stuff is painted on the walls you can see this in the images.


Their menus are on the photostat paper like class notes and handouts.



The highlight of the interior was these lanterns I just loved them.




About food:
The food was really delicious I became their fan right after having the  first bite of the starter.

At first we ordered the garlic cheese fries and masala fries. 
Tarragon chicken
Jalapeno pasta
Alfredo fettuccine pasta
Fajita Cheese sandwiches
but we never got the sandwiches.

Masla Fries

Garlic cheese fries

Jalapeno Pasta

Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta

Tarragon Chicken



About their service:
All food was served within 40 minutes except sandwiches. We kept waiting for about 1 and half hour and after that cancelled our remaining order and left as we were getting late I don't know why the sandwiches took that long to prepare. Although they easily agreed to cancel the order but the behavior of the staff was very rude.

Overall the experience was fine as the food was yummy.
My ratings:  
Food: 5/5
Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 2/5

That's it for now
I'll be back soon
Take care.. bubye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment