Sunday, July 26, 2015

How I clean my makeup brushes...

Hello beauties!

Today I am going to write about that one task that I hate but can't skip. Yes its about how I clean my makeup brushes.
I wash my everyday makeup brushes about 3-4 times a week but I wash the others only after they are used.




Things needed:
1- Makeup Remover
2- Shampoo
3- Dettol
4- Water
5- Empty bowl






My makeup brush cleaning is a three step process:

First Step:
First I take a bowl and dissolve some makeup remover into it and let my brushes soak into it for roughly around 5-7 minutes so that the brushes are free from all makeup residues.

Second Step:
After that I discard this mixture and refill the bowl with fresh water and add some shampoo and let my brushes take a bath into this new mixture. Sometimes I also add a small drop of dettol I just tend to think it will disinfect my brushes better but I use it only once in a while, not very often.

Third Step:
After that I just run the brushes under the tap water while rubbing lightly over my hand.

After I am done with washing I reshape them with my hands and just let them sit flat on a newspaper or tissue paper to dry.

People use different things to clean their makeup brushes I'd love to know what you use, please share in the comments..

Thanks for stopping by

That's it for now I'll be back soon

Take care
bubyee..


No comments:

Post a Comment