I am back with another Friday favorites post and the product I am going to talk about today need no introduction. When these concealers were launched they became an instant hit and many beauty bloggers and You Tubers are still raving about it.
I too wanted to try these LA Girl Pro HD Concealers for a long time. I originally wanted to buy two shades one lighter shade to use as a concealer/ highlighter and the other one for contouring.
I did a lot of research to choose the right concealer shade for me and when I finally decided a shade I went to place my order on daraz.pk only to find out that shade pure beige is out of stock :( so I decided to buy only the darker shade "toast" which is most popular among Pakistani ladies for contouring. I bought this about 3-4 months back and now sharing my thoughts about it here... So let's get started:
- The concealer comes in a plastic tube with a brush on the tip as applicator. The packaging is something I am not a fan of because whenever the tube is squeezed a lot of product comes out and deposits over the brush. So I need to be very careful before squeezing the tube and I need to clean it after every use.
- Toast is a very browny brown shade i.e. it doesn't have orange or pink undertones its just brown.
- The pigmentation of the concealer is intense and a very little amount is needed so I need to be very careful while squeezing it out from the tube, I usually take out the product at the back of my hand and use my fingers to put it on my face.
- The product blends easily with a wet sponge and with fingertips but I find it difficult to blend it with any brushes as it tends to dry very quickly.
- The staying power of this product is amazing, it's waterproof and doesn't budge all day.
- It's easily available online on daraz.pk and other makeup selling pages at very affordable price.
That's it for today...
I'll be back soon till then take care...