Saturday, November 12, 2016

L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer- Review and Swatches

Hello beauties!


I am back with another Friday favorites post and the product I am going to talk about today need no introduction. When these concealers were launched they became an instant hit and many beauty bloggers and You Tubers are still raving about it.
I too wanted to try these LA Girl Pro HD Concealers for a long time. I originally wanted to buy two shades one lighter shade to use as a concealer/ highlighter and the other one for contouring.
I did a lot of research to choose the right concealer shade for me and when I finally decided a shade I went to place my order on daraz.pk only to find out that shade pure beige is out of stock :( so I decided to buy only the darker shade "toast" which is most popular among Pakistani ladies for contouring. I bought this about 3-4 months back and now sharing my thoughts about it here... So let's get started:
  • The concealer comes in a plastic tube with a brush on the tip as applicator. The packaging is something I am not a fan of because whenever the tube is squeezed a lot of product comes out and deposits over the brush. So I need to be very careful before squeezing the tube and I need to clean it after every use. 
  • Toast is a very browny brown shade i.e. it doesn't have orange or pink undertones its just brown. 

  • The pigmentation of the concealer is intense and a very little amount is needed so I need to be very careful while squeezing it out from the tube, I usually take out the product at the back of my hand and use my fingers to put it on my face.
  • The product blends easily with a wet sponge and with fingertips but I find it difficult to blend it with any brushes as it tends to dry very quickly. 
  • The staying power of this product is amazing, it's waterproof and doesn't budge all day.
  • It's easily available online on daraz.pk and other makeup selling pages at very affordable price.
So that was my mini review of the LA Girl Pro HD Concealer...
That's it for today...
I'll be back soon till then take care...
Bubye...




2 comments:

  1. I am glad with the information that you provided, this is very useful. Thank you for posting. Such accurate blogs are very hard to find.

    But I have website with the same content visit One of the Top Pakistani manufactures | Over 80k facebook followers trusted by 1000’s of Regular Customers to know further details on our Zaibtann Services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great really appreciable. Thanks for sharing such an amazing content.Un-Stiched Lawn Collection 2021

    ReplyDelete