Sunday, November 6, 2016

Easy dessert recipe with Chocolate, Oreo and Cream...

Hello beauties!


It's a Sunday and on Sundays I cook... Well I am not much into cooking but I  love trying out new dessert recipes,  during the week I don't get time to do that so I try all new recipes on Sundays.
I tried this recipe for the first time a few days back and it turned out yummy so I decided to make it again today and also to share the recipe with you so without further Ado let's get started

What you need?
Rafhan custard pack- chocolate flavour -4 Tablespoon
Milk -3 cups
Sugar- 3 Tablespoon
Milkpak Cream- 1 pack
Oreo
Hershey's kisses and KitKat

Method:
1- First, mix 2 1/2 cup milk and sugar and bring it to boil.
2- While the milk boils, mix custard powder with half cup milk .
3- Now add this paste to the boiling milk and cook while stirring until the texture is thick.
4- Now refrigerate it for about an hour.
5- Now pour some custard in a glass
6- Add as many layers of cream, crushed Oreos and custard as you want.
7- Decor with chocolates
An that's it... that's how I made this delicious dessert...

I'll be back soon till then take care...
Bubye...


No comments:

Post a Comment