Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My hair care routine- For colored hair

Hello beauties!

I am back and today I have decided to share my hair care routine with you. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook or if you know me personally you would probably know that I have recently got my hair coloured and of course coloring is not the best thing you can do to your hair so I need to take extra care of my hair these days.
No I am not doing anything fancy or super expensive I am just using a few drugstore products which are working for me and which I am going to share with you today so let's get started:

When I got my hair colored the first thing I started using was Tresemme color vibrance protection shampoo along with the conditioner from the same range but at that time my hair were really dry and rough so I needed something extra and that's when I bought the Loreal Elvive color protect caring hair mask.


It was also featured in my April favorites. I have been using this for more than two months now and I really love this. I have already finished my second tub.
I don't know why but I like to use the products from the same range together so when I bought this mask I had to buy the shampoo too and I am glad that I did because this duo is doing a really good job. They have made my hair really soft, silky and smooth.
My tip is to keep the hair mask into your for a little longer than usual.


I still use my tressemme shampoo and conditioner because they give a feeling of newness to my hair color. Whenever I use these two products my hair colour becomes more vibrant so I use the loreal and tresemme products together.


Actually I am using three shampoos these days, I also use the Johnson's baby shampoo. I am someone who washes my hair everyday and since I have already put too many chemicals into my hair now I think I need to give them a break and I believe that baby shampoos contain lesser chemicals than any other shampoos so I use this baby shampoo on alternate days.


I also use a mixture of coconut and castor oil once or twice a week. I just massage it into my hair and leave it for 1-2 hours and then wash with any of my regular shampoos (you can leave it overnight if the greasiness does not bother you).

Also, I don't brush my hair very often I just do it once a day but when I do it I make sure that I do at least 100 strokes. I don't know if it's just a myth that brushing your hair 100 times make them shinier or stronger but it makes my hair look straighter and more playful (I love to play with my hair after brushing! you know what I mean) so I just do this.
And that's it... that's pretty much everything I am doing to my hair. Using all these products regualrly has really made a difference.

That's it for today... I'll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments which are your favourite hair care products?
Bubye...

No comments:

Post a Comment