Friday, June 19, 2015

Oriflame Peach Me Perfect skin glow- Review

Hello people!
 I'm back! hope you all are doing great..
Today I'm here to share my thoughts on Oriflame's Peach me perfect skin glow. It is a tinted moisturizer basically but can be used in multiple ways. 
So I am starting with, What the brand says:
Bring out the best in your complexion. Tinted gel moisturiser with a lightweight finish gives you a peachy, natural glow. Can be worn alone or with your favourite foundation.
Packaging:
It comes in a black tube with really cute Orange cover. Honestly, the package was one of the reasons I bought it.



Now, How I use it? 
I have tried using it in three ways:

First, solely as a tinted moisturizer. 
Second, as a highlighter, and
Third, I mix it with my foundation and apply over my face.
When I used it separately I found that it does not give any coverage I think only people with very clear and even toned skin can use it this way. Since I need a little coverage I prefer to mix it with my liquid foundation. It has little shimmery particles which give a subtle glow to the skin and No they are not actually glittery sort of particles they are really tiny which only give a dewy glowy effect but does not make it glittery. I don't know why but these days I am hooked to Korean makeup and since Korean makeup is all about glowy and dewy skin I am using this product quite a lot lately.
Another way I use it is as a highlighter. After I'm done with all my makeup I just take a little amount and lightly dab it onto my cheeks just above the blush.
Then,  What I feel about it:

  • It has a sweet peachy fragrance but you can only feel it while applying, its gone after sometime.

  • It is lightweight but does not give any coverage so if you want to skip the foundation you will need a concealer for the problem areas.
  • It dries out very fast so you need to be very quick while applying, that is the reason I prefer blending it quickly with my fingers rather than using any brushes.
  • In summers it feels a little sticky so I needed to set it with powder.
Availability:
Price: Around Rs.600 For 30 ml.

It is available from Oriflame's consultant and also from daraz.pk.

Overall, I think it is a good product and I will buy it again but the only way I will be using it is mixing with my foundation to make it more glowy and dewy.
Okh this is it for now I'll be back soon till then take care.
bubyee..

No comments:

Post a Comment