Monday, April 11, 2016

5 shoes every girl should have...

Hello beauties!

I am back and today I am going to talk about the love of my life i.e. the shoes (because they say shoes are better than man).
Wearing new shoes make me happy. Generally I don’t spend my money without thinking but shoes always make me fall head over heels, yes I am not a shopaholic but I am a shoeaholic. Whenever we go shopping my mom tries to keep my attention away from the shoe shops because she knows if I enter a shoe store I’ll end up buying something. The wide variety of beautiful shoes available in the market always makes me go crazy but I understand that buying this many shoes is not a wise thing to do so after all these years I have come to realize that we only need 4-5 pairs of shoes in our lives that can go with all our outfits and are appropriate for all occasions.

So, here’s a list of 5 pairs of shoes that I think every girl needs in her life:

1-      Flats:
A pair of black flats is ideal as it can go with any of your outfits, you can wear them with casual jeans and tops and with your lawn kurtis and basically with anything. They are comfortable and also look professional so you can wear them from office to college/university, to malls and everywhere.



2-      Black pumps:
A pair of classic black pumps can make any outfit look stylish yet sophisticated. Black pumps can be worn to official/ formal events as well as to informal dinners and parties.

image from google


3-      Wooden wedges:

Perfect for casual outings they are comfortable and chic. Half of my shoe collection comprises wedges because they make me look tall without the pain of wearing high heelsJ. There are many designs of wedges available in the markets but I think the wedges with wooden platforms can go with any outfit so they are the safest bet.



4-      Silver/ gold sandals:
For weddings and other similar events a pair of gold/silver sandals is the best investment as they can go with almost every dress especially with our desi dresses.

image from google

5-      Sneakers:
A pair of sneakers is a must have for days when you need to run errands. They are also perfect for the morning/evening walks.

image from google

So that’s it for today. I hope you like the post.
I’ll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments about your favorite kind of shoes.
Bubye



No comments:

Post a Comment