Friday, September 4, 2015

Klenspop- bunny 3 color lenses Review

Hello Beauties!
Today I am going to talk about something without which I think I can not live. I have been wearing contact lenses everyday for about 7- 8 years because I don’t like wearing spectacles all the time.  I have dark brown eyes and yes I love my eye color but I also love changing eye color so I wear contact lenses in different shades.
Recently, Klenspop gave me an opportunity to try a new brand of contact lenses. I always buy contact lenses from some very reliable shops as you need to be very conscious about quality when buying such stuff so I never bought any lenses online but now I tried klenspop and my experience was amazing. Read on for details:

First: a little bit about Klenspop:
K- lenspop is a leading company of circle and cosmetic lens. They have a large variety of lenses as well as other accessories such as cosmetics, glasses and sunglasses and they ship worldwide.



Second: The packaging of the lens
The lenses I received were packed in many layers to keep them safe and secure during transit. The lenses were in glass vials which ware kept in a cardboard box and then the box was wrapped in bubble wrap and then another cardboard box.





Now details of lenses.
DIA: 14.5 mm
Graphic DIA: 13.3 mm
BC: 8.6 mm
Usage period: 6 months
I got Bunny 3 color lenses in shade gray.
The package also contains a lens case, plastic tweezers and an instruction manual.





My experience:
The color looks very light gray in the container but when I wore them they almost matched my own eye color and looked really natural. This is the reason I love the 3- color lenses because they blend with the natural eye color and do not make you look artificial. These lenses also made my hooded small eyes look a little bigger.
Since I got these lenses I am wearing them every day from 9 AM to 7 PM and I never feel that I am wearing anything in my eyes. They are very comfortable and feel very light in eyes.






I would recommend Klenspop to everyone because:
-They ship worldwide and the delivery is super fast.
-They have a huge collection of not only lenses but also of the accessories such as cosmetics, spectacles and sunglasses.
-The prices are very reasonable.

For details about shipping charges and delivery visit here.

I hope you like this post.
Bubye for now take care :)



No comments:

Post a Comment