Thursday, October 20, 2016

Latest beauty tools that every girl should have...

Hello beauties!
I am back with another post in 5 things every girl should have series and today I am going to talk about 5 electric beauty tools that every girl should have. So without any delay let’s get started:



A Hair Straightener Brush:
Straight hair never go out of style. You can wear them anywhere, at any time of the day and they look appropriate but not everybody is blessed with naturally straight hair so most of us need to get them straightened. Over the years many permanent hair straightening methods have been introduced but use of straightening irons is still the most popular.
 I think a fast hair straightener brush is a must have for every girl who does not have naturally straight hair because these straightener brushes are easy to use and do the job quickly.

A Manicure Set:
A freshly done manicure always make us feel good and confident about ourselves but salon manicures are expensive and time consuming so I think it’s a good idea to invest in a manicure set like this one (Touch beauty electric manicure set and learn some manicure skills to do it at home.

Electric Facial Cleanser:
A few years ago electric facial cleansing brushes were introduced and every blogger and youtuber started raving about them. I haven't joined the bandwagon yet because I'd heard that sometimes these cleansers cause breakouts but after a lot of research I think an electric cleanser can be a good addition to my stash and that's why I am planning to buy one soon.  They not only cleanse and remove the dirt from the face but also exfoliate the dead skin at the same time. These brushes definitely give better result than manual cleansing but the key for getting maximum benefit from them is not to use them excessively and keeoing the brush really clean.

An electric shaver:
There are many methods available for removing unwanted hair but the easiest, cheapest and the least painful is shaving. I think everyone should invest in a good electric shaver because they are cost effective in the long run.

Blow Dryer
Air drying is healthy for the hair but we all know there are times when we can’t avoid blow drying. For me a blow dryer is a must have product for days when I am in a hurry and don’t want my dripping hair to leave wet patches at the back of my shirt. A hair dryer not only helps in drying out the locks but also give them volume and style.
Here are some links where you can find these beauty equipment:
Touch beauty electric cleanser set
Kemei electric hair removal shaver
Hair dryers in Pakistan

So that’s it for today girls…
I’ll be back soon till then take care…
Bubye….

No comments:

Post a Comment