Saturday, February 18, 2017

Pakistani dresses trends- 2017



Hello beauties!

I am back after a long time and today I am going to talk about some dress trends in Pakistan for the upcoming season. As we are transitioning from winter to spring the brands are launching new collections and I have noticed many trends from the 90’s are making to the rack again.  So today I thought of sharing three of my favorite trends from 90’s with you which are making a comeback.

Frill and bell sleeves:
Bell sleeves are the perfect way to make your casual lawn dresses playful and interesting.

image from Instagram
 Flared pants:
Flared pants are all the rage internationally and our local brands are following the trend in their own style with these gharara pants. Culottes and boot cut pants are also keeping their popularity alive in this upcoming season. 

Ethnic by outfitters
Ghararas:
 Flared pants are trending in casual and semi-formal dresses but when it comes to formal wedding and bridal dress in 2017 a lot of women are choosing the traditional ghararas. I have always preferred lehngas over ghararas but now I am in love with traditionally embroidered ghararas and can't wait to get one for myself. Well, since the designer wear formal dresses are too expensive so I'll just search some tradition Pakistani clothes online to get some inspiration and will get a dress made for me from some local shop.

So that's it for today.
I'll be back soon till then take care...
Bubyee...

2 comments:

  1. Flared trousers are the anger globally along with also our regional makes are after trend of their style with those gharara trousers. Culottes and bootcut trousers are additionally preserving their prevalence living within this forthcoming year.
    online fancy dresses in pakistan

    ReplyDelete