Friday, September 16, 2016

Makeup Revolution Liquid Eyeliner Ultra Black- Review and Swatches

Hello everyone!

I am back with another Friday favorites post and today I am going to talk about Makeup Revolution’s Liquid Eyeliner.
I bought this eyeliner about a month ago, used it a few times and now featuring it in my Friday favorites post. It’s going to be a really short review as I did not find any negative things in this product… so without further ado let’s get started:

Packaging: 

The eyeliner comes in a black plastic bottle with a brush in its cap. MAKEUP REVOLUTION was written in golden letters on the bottle but it faded away very quickly just in a week or two.


Pros and Cons:

The best thing about this eyeliner was its stiff brush which gives me a lot of control and makes the application very easy.

The eyeliner is very intense black which is a positive point but it does not live up to its claim of lasting all day, it stays on for up to 3-4 hours if not come into contact with water (another waterproof version of this eyeliner is also available but mine is not waterproof ). It does not smudge but after 3-4 hours it starts fading unevenly and remember I have very dry eyelids so I think if you have oily eyelids it won’t stay for that long.


Another point worth mentioning about this eyeliner is that it does not irritate my eyes even though I have very sensitive eyes.

Availability:

In the end I'd say it is an amazing product available at very affordable price. I got mine from daraz.pk for Rs.300/-.

That’s it for today…
I’ll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments about your favorite eyeliners…

Bubye…

No comments:

Post a Comment