Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Clazona Lipsticks- Review and Swatches

Hello Beauties!

Today I am going to talk about every makeup junkie’s first love. Yes! You got it right I am talking about lipsticks. I have been a lipstick lover since forever.
Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick. 
-Gwyneth Paltrow
 

Recently when I was just randomly checking out a makeup store I found some clazona lipsticks, since it was the first time I saw that brand I was a little skeptical whether to buy it or not but the price was super affordable so I bought one anyway. After using the first one I bought another shade so that means I am impressed.

Packaging:
The lipsticks come in a decent bronze color plastic packaging with logo on top and shade name mentioned on a sticker at bottom, nothing fancy. The shades have numbers but no names I got shade: 344 and shade: 304.











344 is a nude shade with creamy texture. The lipstick glides on smoothly and the color shows up in one swipe. You can also swipe several times to make the color more intense. I have worn this lipstick in my look here.
The lasting power of this particular shade is not very good it only last for about 2-3 hours on my lips. The thing I did not like about this lipstick is that it settles in the fine lines so I need to be extra cautious that the lips are exfoliated before applying.

The second shade I got is 304:
The shade is orange it gives a semi- matte finish but the formula is creamy and easy to apply. It stays longer than the first shade on my lips and it does not settle in the fine lines so I think this one is my favorite among the two. It stays on my lips for about 4-5 hours and even after that it leaves a noticeable tint behind which I do not like. I am wearing this lipstick in one of my looks in this post.





Availability:
Clazona cosmetics are easily available at most of local cosmetic shops. I got the first one for Rs. 170/- and second for Rs.140/-. The prices may vary at different stores but they are under Rs.200/-
This was the first time I bought any product of this brand and I am quite satisfied with my purchases. Considering the price, the quality is great. After purchasing I searched for this brand and found some great reviews so I think I am trying out some other products of this brand in near future.
Have you tried any products from clazona cosmetics? Write back to me in comments I love hearing from you…
That's it for today… I’ll be back soon

Take care… Bubye!





No comments:

Post a Comment