Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My first YouTube video... Easy everyday hairstyle


Hello beauties!

I have an announcement and that is I have finally started my YouTube channel which I wanted to do for ages.
I had plans of starting a YouTube channel even before I started this blog but my plans never got executed because I wasn’t brave enough. Being on camera is difficult, I realized it when I filmed my first video but never got the courage to upload it. But now I have filmed a hair tutorial again. The video doesn’t look perfect though as I shot it without any proper lighting but I am uploading it anyways. Have a look at my first video.
The hairstyle is very simple and casual you can wear it anywhere you want from school, college to casual lunch with friends or to mall. You can add some accessories like pearls or beads and it will be good for weddings. :)


Hope you like it :)

That’s it for today I’ll be back soon till then take care…

Bubye…

1 comment: