Thursday, January 14, 2016

Dazz Matazz silk finish compact powder- Review

Hello beauties!

How are you doing? I am back with another product review and this time it is a face powder. This face powder is from a brand not very well known i.e. dazz matazz.
The day I bought this powder was the first time when I heard the name of this brand. I always want that I share those products with you which are not already very famous so I decided on that very day that I am going to write a review on it but I don't know why it got delayed.
I have been using this compact powder on and off for about 5-6 months (its almost finished now) so I think now is the best time to share my experience with you.



So, this compact is named " dazz matazz silk finish compact powder". The compact comes in light green plastic packaging with a small mirror on the lid. I don't like the color and also the quality of plastic is not very good and the size of mirror is so small that it's of no use. But all that doesn't bother me as what actually matters is what's inside. right?



This powder is available in 4 shades I got mine in honey light-02 which I think is the darkest shade. This is one of the cons I found that even the darkest shade is not very dark.

In winters I like dewy glowy face makeup so I just apply it lightly on my face with a kabuki brush for setting my foundation but I don't use its own applicator or any other sponge as it makes my face look whitish and powdery.

I usually get oil around my nose when I am wearing makeup so I set it with this powder and this compact helps in keeping my makeup set for upto 3 hours but after that I need to touch it up.

In summers I have tried using this powder as a foundation along with a concealer and it gives a reasonable coverage, in this case I apply it with a wet sponge. It gives a powdery finish but I think for summers a lighter and matte finish is better. It actually has a silky soft texture and feels smooth on the skin.

This compact is available for Rs.525/- at most of the makeup stores and online on dazzmatazz.com , daraz.pk and just4girls.pk.

I would recommend this powder to you if you want an inexpensive compact powder which gives reasonable coverage, it is good for touch ups during the day but there are some points which are not in its favour i.e. the staying power is not very good and there are only 4 shades available so if you want to use it alone as a foundation it may be difficult to get the right shade.

That's it for today
I'll be back soon till then take care...
bubyee...

No comments:

Post a Comment