Saturday, March 19, 2016

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen review

Hello beauties!

I am back with another product review and this time it is a sunblock i.e. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen.  I have known this product for ages, it is one of my holy grail products. Many of my friends have asked me about a good sunscreen and I always recommend this one to everyone so lets move on to see the reasons why I like this product.



Packaging:
The sunblock comes in an 88 ml blue and white plastic tube. One tube last me a long time i.e around 4-5 months.

Frangrance:
The product is a thick white cream which smells like medicines but the smell is not overpowering and fades away after a while.

Details and my experience:
The product is lightweight but the texture is quite thick so I do not find it very comfortable to blend it into my face but once it's blended it doesn't feel heavy.  At first the cream feels sticky but this feeling fades away after drying. I always wait for 4-5 minutes before putting on any makeup to let this sunscreen absorb into my skin.
The thing I don't like about most sunblocks is they are greasy and in summers they make my face sweat a lot, this one however gives somewhat drier touch and my makeup stays on longer if I am wearing this underneath. I mean it's not completely oil free, it gives a dewy finish but it's not as greasy as other sunblocks.
Also,  this product doesn't clog my pores and has never made me breakout in any season but yes it does leave a white cast on my face which looks really awkward especially in photographs so I need to balance it out with some kind of makeup.

Most important thing is this sunblock is amazing at protecting my skin from sunburns. My skin is really sensitive when it comes to sunburns so using a good sunblock is a must for me in any season, I have been using this sunblock for years and I love that it protects my skin from sunburns and tanning. I have tried a few others but always came back to this one because of its lightweight and non-greasy formula and its ability to protect my skin from sun damage.

Overall it's an amazing product and is easily available everywhere also it is pocket friendly which is another plus. I got mine from a local supersore at Rs.1250/-.

That's it for today I'll be back soon till then take care and tell me in the comments which is your favourite sunblock.
Enjoy the sunmer but protect yourself from heat and sun.
Bubye...

No comments:

Post a Comment